Biological dentists recognize the impact of toxic materials especially the metals like mercury and relates it to dental and physiological health, that’s the reason here in Odontomedik we use Huggins protocol. The creator or Huggins protocol, Hal Huggins, spend most of his adult life as dentist investigating about the toxicity of metal fillings (amalgams) and how affects our body and mind. He discovered that dental toxicity due to mercury in amalgam fillings is the cause of many unexplained diseases and symptoms like chronic fatigue, headaches, digestive problems, and also helping to develop diseases like cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer, etc. Is very important that only trained dentist perform the removal of the amalgams guarantee that the treatment would be successful.
Our patients can be sure that removing their amalgams would be the best choice to make for their health, helping to have a better response to their medical treatments and improving their quality of live.
Protocol for dental revision
Our dental protocols are designed to remove as much dental toxicity in as nontoxic a fashion as possible.
1. A serum compatibility test of dental materials will be performed to determine which dental materials are safest or least offensive to the patient’s immune system. For more information on how to begin this process please call BIOCOMP LAB Toll-free number (800)331-2303.
2. Supplementation in the form of vitamin C powder or tablets, minerals, and digestive enzymes, is recommended a few weeks prior to dental procedures.
3. Special attention will be given to the 7-14-21 day cycles when scheduling appointments..
4. A Total Dental Revision (TDR) includes the removal of amalgam fillings in the proper sequence, using a rubber dam. Other fillings that appear to be biologically incompatible with the patient will be removed and replaced with the most biocompatible replacement materials.
5. The patient also has all identifiable sources of dental infection removed, which will virtually always include all cavitations, dental implants, and root-canal filled teeth. Biologically incompatible crowns will be replaced with compatible ones, and all nickel, often present in stainless steel, will typically be replaced with more compatible metals. The serum biocompatibility test noted above will serve as a guide to the choice of a more compatible metal. The patient will be guided to undergo the best available measures to treat and possibly reverse any periodontal disease that may be present.
6. When indicated, intravenous sedation with an anesthesiologist in attendance is used to make the dental treatments proceed more smoothly and less traumatically. The anesthesiologist who administers sedation remains with the patient and Dr. Mendez throughout the entire surgery session.
7. Intravenous vitamin C is administered before, during, and after the performance of the dental work, to help neutralize any toxicity that may still reach the blood and tissues.
8. Strong negative pole magnets are applied to all operative sites after the dental work, completely eliminating the need for pain medications in many patients.
9. Extra purified water, the DAV System, and negative ion generators are used during treatment to reduce the amount of mercury vapor in the dental office environment.
10. PZI (Protamina Zinc Insulin) is administered to increase circulation and stimulate formation of new blood vessels around the area of injection.
11. Acupressure is performed at the conclusion of dental treatment to neutralize discomfort and to minimize, or even eliminate in the case of some patients, the use of pain medications. Healing progresses faster without pain medication.
More info about Hal Huggins protocol here
We hope to see you at our modern dental clinic in Mexico!