27 Jan Vitamin C
We understand the importance of vitamin C, as a biological dental clinic we concern about the overall health of our patients, because of that we highly recommend Vitamin C we can find it in apples, asparagus, berries, broccoli, cabbage, melon (cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon), cauliflower, citrus fruits (lemons, limes, oranges), kiwi, fortified foods (breads, grains, cereal), dark leafy greens (kale, spinach), peppers (especially red bell peppers, which have among the highest per-serving vitamin C content), potatoes, and tomatoes. Also in supplements are a powerful antioxidant, it helps the body form and maintains connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin.
Benefits of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C is vital for the formation of cartilage and collagen, which is a fibrous protein that forms strong connective tissue necessary for bone strength.
- Vitamin C also plays an important role in immune response, helping protect us from disease-producing microbes.
- Vitamin C also inhibits the formation of inflammatory prostaglandins, helping to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling.
- Vitamin C can boost your body’s ability to defend itself well known for antiviral and antioxidant effects. .
- Vitamin C is also an antioxidant, needed to counter free radical formation noted in sclerotic conditions also prevents signs of aging.
- Vitamin C gives energy, a deficiency in iron can lead to anemia resulting in fatigue and weakness.
- Vitamin C helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which helps you feel and appear more energized.
- Vitamin C has been shown to prevent the formation of gallstones.
- Vitamin C can help soften stool.
At Odontomedik we use Vitamin C IV, without causing any gastric upset, for:
Safe heavy metal removal ( metal crowns, onlays, inlays, and mercury fillings) because of boost your immune system and if the vitamin c enters a cell and finds lead, cadmium or mercury lurking there it signals the machinery inside that cell to produce a detoxifying chemical called glutathione. Glutatione has the ability to bind to mercury and lead it out without getting trouble with tissue destruction on the way.
Extractions and surgeries, because of boosting the immune system and reduce pain and inflammation.
Digestive wellness how to strengthen the immune system by Elizabeth Lipski